Many people on a paleo, grain-free, or low carb diet find themselves eating eggs almost everyday for breakfast. It can get very boring. These gluten-free pancakes are a nice change. They are grain-free, low-glycemic, and low in carbs. The berry sauce is very high in anti-oxidants and low in sugar.
Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe
- Prepare the berry sauce (recipe below) and set aside.
- Place all of the pancake ingredients, except the butter, in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Melt the butter in a pan on the stove on medium heat. Pour in pancake batter, cook until browned, and then flip over.
- Serve with grass fed butter and berry sauce.
Berry Sauce for the Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe
- Chop the strawberries.
- Place the water in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Add the Xylitol and Stevia and stir until they are dissolved.
- Add the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, reduce the heat, cover and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the arrowroot with water and slowly add it to the pan and stir continuously.
- Bring back to a boil until it thickens.
- Serve the gluten-free pancakes with butter and berry syrup.
Click here for more gluten-free recipes.