This baked salmon with Raspberry balsamic vinegar sauce is rich and delicious. It is a perfect recipe for a special dinner. This baked salmon recipe was inspired from an old recipe that I used to make for chicken. I was looking for a new way to cook salmon and remembered this old recipe. You can serve this with a simple salad with lettuce, green onions, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, garnished with raspberries.
You should make sure that you use wild salmon as farm-raised has very low levels of Omega3 fatty acids. Fish farming is also very bad for the environment.
Many people have been concerned that the radiation from the Fukishima disaster could be affecting the Pacific Ocean. In a recent Crowdfunded study by an individual person, it has been proven that the West Coast of the United States is not affected by this radiation. The person who raised money for this study, raised enough money to test the waters for the next 3 years.
Baked Salmon with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
- 1 pound of Wild Salmon
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Organic Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of Grass-Fed Butter (like this)
- Raspberries and Mint for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the vinegar into a pan.
- Add the raspberries.
- Crush the raspberries with a spoon as you stir.
- Bring to a boil and them simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the grass-fed butter at the end.
- Bake the salmon for 20 minutes.
- Pour the raspberry balsamic vinegar sauce over the salmon.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint.