This chilled avocado and peach soup with mint is light and refreshing. It is perfect as a first course for a Summer dinner or lunch. I was inspired to make this on a hot Summer afternoon when I had an excess of peaches and avocados. I prefer to use Birch Xyitol over Raw Honey. Many people are prone to Candida and Gut Dybiosis and Birch Xylitol does not feed these types of pathogens. However, many people prefer Raw Honey since it is more natural and is approved on the Paleo Diet. I am giving people the option to use the one that they prefer in this avocado and peach soup recipe.
Avocados are loaded with healthy fat to keep your blood sugar stable and peaches contain high amounts of vitamin A for healthy eyesight and vitamin C which is an antioxidant.
Chilled Avocado and Peach Soup with Mint
- 1 organic Avocado
- 1 organic Peach
- 1½ tablespoons of fresh Mint
- ½ Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Birch Xylitol (I use this one) or Raw Honey
- 16 ounces of Spring or Filtered Water
- Chop the avocado
- Peel and chop the peach.
- Juice the lime.
- Chop the fresh mint
- Measure out the birch xylitol or honey
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with peach and lime slices.
- Serve and enjoy!